Celebrate Scottish Maths Week with Abacus Maths Challenge Glasgow and Edinburgh Summer 2018 (15th September 2 PM to 4 PM)
Join Us to celebrate Scottish Maths Week with Abacus Maths Challenge Glasgow and Edinburgh Summer 2018 @ Community Central Halls, 292-316 Maryhill Rd, Glasgow, G20 7YE
It’s time once again to evaluate the children’s Maths performance and confidence, and their continued academic success, we are very pleased to announce the Scottish Maths Week with Abacus Maths Challenge – Summer 2018, on 15th September 2 pm to 4 pm @ Community Central Halls, 292-316 Maryhill Rd, Glasgow, G20 7YE
The date 15th September is chosen for a maths challenge as we would be privileged to celebrate our kid’s progress along with the Maths week Scotland between 11th to 17th September
We sincerely hope you all had a good summer break and are now anticipating a grand work while the return to school time. It is that time of year again when we all refocus our minds toward getting back to work and accomplishing those things we want to accomplish.
And to help our students get ready for the upcoming year, we are holding the Scottish Maths Week with Abacus Maths Challenge Glasgow and Edinburgh on 15th September 2018.
All the kids from Abacus Super Maths Glasgow and Edinburgh are required to participate.
Our Scottish Maths Week with Abacus Maths Challenge Glasgow and Edinburgh will run from 2.00pm to 4.00pm at Community Central Halls, Maryhill Glasgow. It is scheduled to coincide with Maths Week Scotland, which takes place September 11-17. Come and join us for the Abacus Maths Challenge and help us celebrate the accomplishments of our students.
The maths challenge is an opportunity for students to demonstrate their tremendous maths skills. It is an opportunity to show just how effective the Abacus method for learning actually is. And, of course, getting together for a challenge like this is a great way to boost student confidence and performance, both in our courses and while in school.
Right Start Off the New School Year – Scottish Maths Week with Abacus Maths Challenge
We are both pleased and privileged to organize a Scottish Maths Week with Abacus Maths Challenge that coincides with Maths Week Scotland. By joining us for this great event, you will be starting off the new school year on the right foot.
The purpose of Scottish Maths Week with Abacus Maths Challenge is for kids to refocus on academics in an environment that celebrates their accomplishments and abilities. As parents, you will be helping your kids get into the right frame of mind for a new school year.
Details of how Scottish Maths Week with Abacus Maths Challenge will take place and the Award ceremony.
- This time we are trying to make have more excitement for kids by keeping it verbal (finger theory for juniors and mental theory for others) only.
- All the kids will be grouped together based on the level they have completed. Each group will be divided into the subgroups.
- Each group and subgroup will be then called on the stage and will be asked questions to answer.
- Juniors can use finger theory to answer and those who started doing mental theory must use mental theory to arrive at the answer.
- Dhruv, Rhythm, and Sunny have completed all the levels of Abacus and being the first batch completed Abacus level successfully they are given an opportunity to support Dr. Rashmi Mantri with the event.
- This will also involve a completion between Dhruv, Rhythm, and Sunny to show what they have learned at the end and how confident one can be once completed all the levels properly.
- All the kids will be awarded at the end for winning the Abacus Maths Challenge and Star performer awards will be given to those who have consistently performed well in their homework and classwork. so please wait until the award ceremony.
Watch our STV show Live at 5PM.
Watch our kids Performed at ITV show Little Big Shots. This show was named as Human Calculator.
Know more about our English classes.
Here is a schedule of all the classes across all the centres.