Free Abacus Maths and English Trial Classes For Kids Wordwide
Abacus is an ancient tool used for the calculations. We use the Abacus tool and concept at our Super Maths Academy in Glasgow, to help children learn this technique. Children learn to calculate faster than a calculator.
This method was used to build massive monuments like pyramids in the old age, when there were no calculators or measuring taps, they used to make an abacus in the sand
Initially, the child starts calculations using their fingers, then they start using abacus tool and in the
Abacus Maths is not about learning maths, it’s better to call it a life skill like swimming and cycling. Once children learn how to visualise abacus in their mind, after practising for some time, they can master it and use their mind like a ca
English is not only the primary language of the UK, it is also the dominant language of global business, trade, politics, science, and healthcare. This suggests that the benefits of being fluent in English are extraordinary. Our English language class for kids in Glasgow equips students to master the English language, thus improving their long-term prospects during adulthood.
Our English course is designed to improve:
Our professional and fully-trained educators use teamwork, games, refocusing techniques, and goal-setting to ensure that every child gets the best possible education in English.
Free Trial Class Agenda
- What is Abacus Maths?
- What is Mental Maths and why it is important for kids to learn it?
- Where the IDEA of using ABACUS came from and why did I introduce it for the first time in Scotland?
- How does ABACUS Maths help in learning with school curriculum?
- Is there any research being performed in this area?
- How Abacus Maths become fun?
- Sums by tutor
- Demonstration of the method by videos
- Opportunity to ask questions and discuss the course contents
- Talk about the Mental Maths app
- What is taught in our English classes
- Discussion on English classes alignment with National Curriculum, P1-P7, S1-S7
Media & Success Stories
- Supermaths Glasgow students Appearance on ITV show Little big shots – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4EICwTSLzak&t=268s
- STV Interview – Dr Rashmi Mantri and Dhruv Maheshwari –https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=35GJuND_jGU&t=18s
- Sunday Herald Article – https://supermaths.co.uk/coding-is-the-new-alphabet-but-are-your-kids-prepared-herald-scotland/
- Scottish Mail on Sunday Article – https://supermaths.co.uk/turned-child-math-wizz-now-can/
- BBC Radio Scotland Interview 1 – https://supermaths.co.uk/dr-mantri-appearance-bbc-radio-show/
- BBC Radio Scotland Interview 2 – https://supermaths.co.uk/dr-rashmi-mantri-on-bbc-radio-scotland-29-01-19/
- Appearance & Demo on STV’s “Live at Five” – https://supermaths.co.uk/stv-2-dr-rashmi-mantri-dhruv/
What makes Supermaths special?
At Super Maths and English have been running very successful Abacus Maths & English classes in accordance with the Scottish Government mandated curriculum. With a centre at the North Merchiston Club and a new additional location opening in Leith, we are easily accessible
Give you proper feedback every week.
Teachers at our abacus maths and
Teachers are available 24/7 for further help or explanation
If you find that answers in class are not enough or maybe you want some extra clarity, then our teachers are on hand 24/7 to ensure you get the answers you need.
We give 6 days of homework
At Super Maths & English we do
Multiple teachers means one to one support during
We already touched on this but it’s worth reinforcing the fact that due to our multiple teachers per class, each student will receive dedicated time and one on one support when required.
Weekly spelling tests aligned to the school curriculum
Here at Super Maths & English, we test regularly to make sure that students are making progress on a weekly basis. This is not to make students feel constantly under pressure to pass, but to ensure that they’re keeping up with the work and to gauge how well they’re doing.
We have included the proper English grammar in our course contents as this is an essential aspect of
Creative writing is an essential part of a students educational development. Among the many benefits of this is that it helps a child develop their own powers of expression, empathy and critical reading and thinking.
Where are we?
Glasgow West End Centre (Head Office)
Firhil Business Centre
74/76 Firhill Road
Pollokshaws Burgh Halls
2025 Pollokshaws Road,
When are classes?
Glasgow West End (Head Office)
Wednesday – 5pm – 7pm
Friday – 4:30pm – 6pm
Havish The Wonder Boy
Swara The Mathematician
About that FREE Trial…
Get a FREE trial for our abacus maths and english classes in Glasgow by calling: 0141-946-3699 or by using the contact form which you can find by clicking here